The user/user group declares to accept the following:
- With respect to the submission of proposals within VIPERLAB project, the Selection Panel has the right to evaluate and rank the users’ proposals as they view best fitting the established evaluation criteria.
- The decisions of the Selection Panel are final and non-negotiable. Inquiries or disputes surrounding the decisions of the committees will not in any way be considered.
- By submitting an application or any request or by entering the premises of any VIPERLAB Access Provider, the user/user groups agree to the present Terms and Conditions as stated above.
- The user/user groups confirm and certify that all information provided to VIPERELAB is true and accurate, and that they undertake to respect all VIPERLAB, EC and national rules and regulations, also in point of safety rules.
- The user declares that none of the user group members is individually involved in providing access in the frame of the VIPERLAB project.
VIPERLAB consortium may revise at any time the terms of this Agreement without notice.