Infrastructure > GatePortal
GATE in a nutshell: one entry access point for user proposals
GATE (VIPERLAB) is the General Access Tool for VIPERLAB User Facility.
All VIPERLAB users must first register in GATE (VIPERLAB) in order to
- submit experiment applications for VIPERLAB facilities
- be a co-proposer on a proposal
- give user feedback
- submit experimental reports
In case of problems please do not hesitate to ask for HELP or take a look at the USER MANUAL
- A list of all available VIPERLAB Infrastructure can be found here
- A list of instruments can be found here .
Very Important! the abbreviations used in the list of instruments are needed for the proposal submission by VIPERLAB GATE
Access the VIPERLAB-GATE single entry point and submit your proposal: Pls note
The fist step to access in GATE Platforms is to register if this hasn't done before yet.